We ( VOICE INDIAN) have five trustees namely
1) Mr. M. Sivaraj,(71) Vellore. A retired State Govt. Employee. Lead Trade Unions while in service. Running an organization viz. Anti-Corruption Awareness Movement HQ. Vellore.
2) Mr. R. Munuswamy, (84) . Kancheepuram . A retired Central Public Sector Employee . Lead Trade Unions while in service. Running an organization viz. DISTRICT HUMANISTIC SOCIETY FOR PEOPLE’S WELFARE, Kancheepuram.
3) Mr. P. Chandrabose ( 67 ) Chennai . A retired State Govt. Employee. Now a Lawyer in High Court. Lead Service Union while in service. Now running Anti-corruption Movement and also doing social services conduct pathology Laboratory to poor and poorest at cheapest rate.
4) Mr. D. Sundaranathan, Tirupattur, Vellore Dist., Retired Teacher and Business man. Taking leading roll in several social events, particularly in Human Rights Organisation.
5) Mr. E. Balasubramaniam, (41 ) Chennai. Business man . Taking leading roll in all social events. He is Co -Convener of Tamilnadu Rail Passengers Rights Tribune, Co -Convener of North Chennai Peoples Rights Federation and Running Book Bank through Student Skill Development Association to help poor students by giving books on returnable terms and conditions.
We the patriotic citizens contributed our might and started this organization. It has been duly registered under Trust Act. We don’t receive any donations, contributions, etc…
We deferred enrolling membership till we trace out volunteers having honesty patriotism and real interest in Public life .
For the time being we are conducting awareness meetings and help centres in various parts of the state of Tamil Nadu to implement our ideas